Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Springtime in Valhalla

I've completely forgotten how beautiful Valhalla is when it's warm out. Studying for neuro is more difficult when you could be outside playing frisbee.

Our first neuro midterm was a heartbreaker. During the test I could practically feel the other students becoming discouraged. The AMP students have a good chance of doing well as long as the med student average is low, and some second years told me that close to half the class fails this first test.

It's a pretty stressful time of year. I have no idea where I'll be in four months, I'm still waiting to hear from my top choices, and I'm probably going to have to reboot my entire personal life. But the flowers and new leaves and misty evenings help keep things calm.

Bonus: I had terrible allergies in CT in April, but no sniffles at NYMC.

No comments: