Monday, December 22, 2008

Hotlanta: not as hot as advertised

NYMC has totally stepped up its game.

But first: Emory! Their interview process is super laid-back, the admissions people are hilarious, and the panel interview was not as intimidating as I anticipated.
I stayed with a friend from undergrad so I got an especially good look at student life, and even got roped into performing at a Kwanzaa celebration the night after my interviews (not me, I don't danz).

The students are SUPER HAPPY. Like, weirdly happy. Like, we're all actually dead, aren't we? happy. I'd still rather be in/near NYC but I'd be psyched to go to Emory.

Unfortunately, spending 3 days in Atlanta put in an awkward stance with regards to Block 2...

P.S. Atlanta in December can be just as cold as Valhalla.

No comments: