Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EKG lab: After Dark

We don't have as many labs for physio as we did for histo, but they're much more entertaining.

Here Dr. Messina is testing the diving reflex of a classmate while he's hooked up to an EKG machine

We have less than a week until our next biochem/physio midterms and we're freaking out big time. Our first block midterms covered 12-15 lectures, but there will cover 60. I'm pretty sure these are not going to be my best grades at NYMC.

Last week we had both a blood drive and Student-Faculty bowling, a wonderful tradition where I learned Dr. Lerea is a secret bowling sleeper. I will treasure these happy memories as I try to memorize my face off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Maureen!

Love the blog as usual...we'll talk more after the physio exam. We'll have to go bowling again soon. No wipeouts for me will be the goal this time.