Thursday, August 21, 2008

Socializing

There was a whopper of a sunset while I was walking back from the gym. Since I had spent all day studying in my room I appreciated that the one moment I spent outdoors was the most beautiful.The picture doesn't really do it justice.

I'm going to try to make a movie night or something happen in the near future. The point of the program is to prove that you can make good grades, so I spend most waking hours studying alone. I know I might only be here a year, but I need to make some friends. As nice as they are, I'm upset that the program directors are the people I've talked to the most in Valhalla.

Those guys really are great. They're out best cheerleaders, and genuinely care about our success. During orientation they took us out to a welcome dinner, gave us directions to nearby gyms and movie theaters, and told us their doors were open ~20 times.

I wonder if any of the other AMPs would be into V for Vendetta.

No comments: