Thursday, September 4, 2008

Saying Hot Hot Hot

It's crazy hot in Valhalla today. I maintain that it's not worth paying $100-$400 for an AC unit but I'll definitely be studying in the library until things cool down.

In the wake of our first exam I feel like the AMP students are getting a handle on everything. We're gradually being treated less like SMP (Special Master's Program) students and more like first years. There haven't been any AMP-specific gatherings in a few weeks.

I literally ran into a cadre of jugglers while leaving the gym yesterday. Recently I've been missing my undergrad circus arts compatriots like whoa, so it was nice to hang out and teach patterns and stuff. The guy I mostly talked to said he was trying to form a club, and maybe even find a legit way to do such things
<---

No comments: