Monday, November 17, 2008

Time Off for Good Behavior

There are three weeks between our histo final and the beginning of physio/biochem. Three delicious weeks where our only responsibility is a two-hour biostat class once a week.

The first weekend I visited my college and saw a show put on by my old juggling club.
Silly silly folk.

I also went to my first Knicks game! I've always been a Spurs fan, but it doesn't hurt to show some regional pride.


Of course there's still lots to do-med school apps to finish (still! how?!), a research paper to write, and our master's thesis to begin. The thesis is basically a literature review, and the popular choice seems to be to write it on some subject you've researched in the past. Which suggests that I should read up on diabetic retinopathy.

No comments: